Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
Now, we weren't sure if that meant you should give five answers to each of the five questions, or what. I think that's what I'm going to do, just for thematics.
Ten years ago…
- JDub and I had been married for one year and Kaitybean was 2 1/2 months old.
- I had just finished up my second year at Snow College.
- I had pretty awful postpartum depression, but didn't realize it at the time. I just thought I was either going crazy or that I was a horrible person.
- I had just begun a writing course through the Institute of Children's Literature.
- We lived in a lovely pioneer-era home and were managing two student apartment complexes.
Five things on today’s “to do” list…
- Take down Coco's crib.
- Put up Coco's big-boy bed.
- Hang up pictures in Mashuga and Coco's room (FINALLY!).
- Find something pioneery or holiday-y to do. July 24th is Pioneer Day, Utah's state holiday.
- See about going to see my new nephew, Liam. I am so happy for his family that he's here! Congratulations, guys!
Five snacks I enjoy…
- chips and salsa -- particularly fresh black bean salsa or mango salsa
- salt and pepper pistachios
- bell peppers
- anything with chocolate
Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
First, a question. Are we talking millions or 1 million? The answers would be wildly different for me. I think with a million I'd be much more conservative. But, I'm going for the gold here and assuming we mean millions.
- Take two or three years and just travel all around the world with my family.
- Set up a scholarship program or an endowment for the arts. Something like that.
- Pay off house, invest it well
- Buy a small plane and pay for JDub to get his pilot's license
Five places I have lived…
- Across the street from Tooele High School
- Mill House in Ephraim
- In a tiny apartment on Main Street in Ephraim where our bathroom was across the hall from our front door.
- In a tiny apartment in Littleton, CO