Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Four Things Meme

Four things about me, that you might not have known. Tagged by my friend, Edge.

Still working on the last half of that 100 list.


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Waitress
2. Writing Tutor/Teacher's Assistant
3. Childbirth mentor
4. Mother

Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. Love's Labors Lost (fantastic musical version by Kenneth Branaugh)
3. My Blue Heaven
4. Hunt for the Red October (Thanks, JDub)

Four places I have lived:

1. Ephraim, Utah
2. Cedar City, Utah
3. Littleton, Colorado
4. Orem, Utah (Yeah, pretty much just Utah.)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Lost
2. 24 (We actually don't watch this on network TV, but enjoyed working our way through the first two seasons.)
3. Smallville (Again, DVDs, not TV.)
4. The American Experience

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. California
2. Europe (Germany, Switzerland, France, England)
3. Oregon
4. Florida

Four of my favorite foods:


1. Chocolate, especially European chocolate.
2. Chicken Fajitas with LOTS of guacamole
3. Raspberries
4. Mushrooms

Four people who I think will respond:

Call me a party pooper. Not doing this one. Anyone is welcome to participate.

No comments: