Just a note to let you all know I am alive.
Very alive, indeed.
In fact, I am living a very rich and full life right now.
I've decided to start saying that instead of whining "I'm so busy!" all the time.
Because, really, how lucky am I to get to do all of the wonderful things I do!
- Women's Literature
- Creative Writing
Five WONDERFUL children:
- Orchestra Concerts
- Cub Scout Pack Meetings
- Pinewood Derby Cars
- A Part in Thoroughly Modern Millie (which was marvelous, btw)
- Hernia Surgery
- Field Trips
- An Anti-Bullying Campaign at School (Spearheaded by Scud--I'll need to write more about this soon!)
- Track Season Approaching
- An Upcoming Trip to Europe for my Kaitybean
Opportunities for Service:
Really, my life is fabulous.
There are things I miss about my previous existence:
- Bellies and Babies
- Leisurely Friday Walks with Kerri
- Hours Spent Talking to Emma
- Long Telephone Calls with Valerie
- Reading Whatever I Wanted To
- Movie Nights With JDub
- A Clean(er) House
I wouldn't trade right now for anything, though. I'm loving the challenges and the growth of this period.
So, if you catch me using the B word, please remind me: Full, Rich and Wonderful, Heather!