Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 In Review

Consider this an apology for last year's inexcusably long year-end review of my blog, in which I felt it was somehow a good idea to quote nearly every post of the year.  Really, sorry about that.

For this year, I'll just link the titles of the posts I think are worth re-reading or re-seeing (or reading or seeing for the first time if you're new here).  And this has been such a busy and undocumented year that there really aren't many.  :)

January

Tummy Time

February

Just Me, My Update and $5 In Gas

Babies (and Toddlers) Don't Keep

Messy, Messy Boy

March

Everybody Loves Chuck

I'm Wondering

I Am Runner

Riddle

April

The Snarky Sign in My Body's Office

May

New Iconic Scud Picture

June
 
A Different Kind of Photography Experience

12 Years

Because I Think Everyone in the World Should Watch This

July

On Mindfully Seeking a Label -- A Post For Mashuga

August

Growing Up -- Conversations With Scud and Mashuga

On Beginnings and Endings -- Peanut Turns One

Let Me Show You a Story of Coco's Front Teeth

September

Kaitybean On Fashion

October

Um... Maybe I should just post one of the papers I wrote for school. I wrote some really good ones.

November

The Collards Were a No Go

December

JDub's Strange Form of Stress Relief

Conversation With Coco

No comments: