Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Going Dark

Am I the only one out there who blogs the least when they have the most important things to say?

My heart is full. There are tears perching just above my eyelashes, waiting to spill. So many things have happened over the last week or so that have really rocked me. Then last night and today, a small thing has happened that really has me on edge. It is small really, but so huge in that I can't even find the words to explain why it is so unsettling for me. I still don't know exactly why.

So, if you don't hear from me for a while you can find me and my neuroses curled up in the corner with a box of chocolate truffles.

I'll see you on the other side.

6 comments:

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

So I just posted and had major mispellings. That is me deleting! Anyway, have lost track of your number, wish I had it now. Hang in there and remember how much the Hamills love all the Duncans!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Heather, uhm, are you sure you don't have cabin fever? you seem so up and down in your blogs lately. I really hope you are ok. I wish you the best and the most happiness.

Real said...

Yup. I know what you mean. Sometimes my brain is so full of stuff that even thinking about trying to channel it all out through my fingers is exhausting. I usually wait a while and let it all percolate. Eventually things settle and there are just a few things left at the top and I catch up by writing about those things.

Emily said...

hope things improve for you soon. you'll be in my thoughts.

sara said...

ME TOO. And I'm sitting here nursing a baby with a poopy diaper and my kids have made a Disaster in the living room and my husband was supposed to be home a half hour ago and he's still at work (an hour away) and I want to cry. My truffles are, unfortunately, all gone because my son learned how to climb and found my stash.