Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday JDub!

Today is my wonderful husband's 31st birthday! We got married when he was 21 years old. So, this is the 10th birthday I've spent with him!

He is such a good, wonderful man. It's been an honor to share my life with him all of these years. I'm looking forward to many, many more.

So, I made this video for him for his birthday.

Enjoy!



Okay, just watched this and it's a bit pixelated. Loses something. I'll see about using a different codec or some different settings to get it looking better. And maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just take a nap. :) We'll see. JDub can see it full quality on my computer when he gets home.

Oh, the music on the video:
I Need Love by Laura Pausini
I'll Choose You by Stephanie Smith
I'll Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab For Cutie

2 comments:

Richard Chamberlain said...

Awesome! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthdya to him! Love the video-- so fun!!! :)