Friday, September 07, 2007

Were Kid's Shows This Weird When We Were Little?

We don't watch much TV around here.

So, when The Incomparable Nello mentioned something about Yo Gabba Gabba on her blog, I was entirely clueless.

But, then she said two words that made my heart flutter. Elijah. Wood. Yes, my Elijah. Saying "Dancy Dance". I had to check this out.

I wasn't disappointed.



And for the record, Kelly, Elijah saying "dancy dance" was definitely funny. But how could that possibly compare to him doing the puppet master? I'll be laughing all day.

Oh, and in case you were wondering (and of course you were), yes I still love you my hobbity friend Elijah.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are ABSOLUTELY correct. The puppet master dance was to die for... I mean... rolling on the floor dying.
Very, very, very funnny stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

It might interest you to know that this program was developed by members of the band "The Aquabats." I didn't know that it was showing on t.v. yet. Any info on channel and time?

Heather said...

I love the aquabats.

As for channel and time I am clueless. I think it's on Nick Jr. So that's a start. Other than that I'm not helpful. I don't even watch the evening news anymore.